I will definitely see if I can try this out. I like what nTop is capable of yet don’t want to go through the hassle of command line.
No Hockey league:
1. Simple 3on3 hockey + goalies.
2. Offensive strategies: pass, deke, shoot
3. Defensive strategies: check, steal, block
Special player attributes:
1. Defender: Great on blocking the first pass but after several ricochets he’ll break down
2. Experienced: May make a few mistakes here and there. But if you’re ahead he’ll shut down the game
3. Rookie: No telling what you’ll get.
1. Offensive: Be the first to setup the initial shot on goal. Struggles on defense
2. Defensive: Strong at passing and stealing, terrible on finesse
3. Skilled: The go to guy for scoring
Captain: The master of setting up plays. Gets into key positions automatically
Brute: Master of checking
Balanced: The guy who fills in where needed.
Today I learned you can pass beans by reference and use them in multiple threads without running into issues. I’m not sure if this is the proper way of handling spring access to the database via multiple threads. Nonetheless, it’s much better than auto wiring each thread to become a bean.
I will get this done this memorial day weekend.
I’m going to start knocking these projects out week by week.
- More sharing of ideas
- Utilize the power of my network
- Document more often which includes utilizing this website
- Play League of Legends a max of 1 hour a day and a minimum of 3 hours a week
- Play Starcraft 2 a max of 1 hour every three days and a minimum of 3 hours a week
- Finish projects in a timely fashion.
- Give my 120% to every project no matter how small
- Get back to making music.
- Create my own game with a soundtrack produced by me.
Taco Chino delivers no further than 1.5 miles away. Seamless understands this and lists them as being within 1.4 miles away. Yet when placing an order Taco Chino is not within the range of delivery despite being eight minutes away. What has gone wrong?
There is a huge difference between driving distances and actual distances:
- Google maps reports the driving distance being greater than 2 miles
- The distance between location and destination is approx. 1.4 miles
Shame on you Seamless coders.
The default dimensions of the Adobe Flash object that plays video on every YouTube video link is 640×390. The extra 10 pixels is to compensate for the player controls.
The more you know.
All credit goes to the Admin of this site:
How-To remove the search engine redirect virus
I learned how to:
- Write a Hello world app in Android
- Manually configure a device to work with a driver in windows when the driver.inf file “has no hardware information about your device”
- Some android phones have driver software that is only obtainable through bizarre methods.
- Decrypt an APK file to extract XML information
- Use XML information to generate an R.java file in Eclipse
- Debug someone else’s application to get it to run.